You are cordially invited to take part in the INDUSTRIAL GAS TREATMENT 2015, the 2nd International Practical Conference on Process Gas and Aspiration Air Treatment. The conference will be held on 27-28 May 2015 in the Crocus Expo exhibition center, Moscow, Russia.
The , starts with participants check-in and grand opening of the conference. is allocated for the plenary meeting. Participants of the conference will be able to hear speakers' presentations, ask them questions during the plenary meeting and coffee breaks.
Continuation of the plenary meeting, round-table discussion and examination of the WasteTech-2015 exhibition exposition is planned for the .
The conference is held in Russian.
2015 conference focus
The central topic of the INDUSTRIAL GAS TREATMENT 2015 is ensuring environmental standards in reconstruction and modernization of gas-cleaning equipment.
During the plenary meeting of the INDUSTRIAL GAS TREATMENT 2015 conference the following topics are planned to be covered:
- choosing gas treatment methods, developing gas treatment scheme, defining the scope of reconstruction/modernization;
- investment cost of reconstruction/modernization;
- cost price of gas cleaning (gas treatment);
- leasing of environmental equipment;
- removal of dust and chemical components from industrial gases;
- recycling of collected dust (materials);
- gas-cleaning sets automation;
- emissions monitoring;
- presenting new manufacturers of environmental equipment.
For the INDUSTRIAL GAS TREATMENT 2015 conference agenda see Agenda.
Conference speakers and themes
Speakers of the INDUSTRIAL GAS TREATMENT conference represent Russian and worldwide manufacturers of environmental equipment, scientific and engineering companies. INDUSTRIAL GAS TREATMENT covers a wide scope of topics regarding industrial gas dedusting, as well as removal of chemical components from industrial gases. The major topics of the INDUSTRIAL GAS TREATMENT conference series are:
- current state of gas-cleaning equipment of industrial enterprises in Russia and countries of CIS;
- meeting the demands of times: modification of environmental equipment to meet the local legislation requirements, energy saving needs, minimizing outer dimensions of gas-cleaning sets, automating and managing cleaning process on-line, monitoring emissions;
- ways and methods of gas-cleaning equipment reconstruction, modernization;
- up-to-date gas-cleaning equipment: technical data, quality, reliability, operation, repairability;
- electrostatic precipitators;
- electrical equipment of electrostatic precipitators, power units;
- bag filters;
- up-to-date filtering materials;
- draught equipment of the gas-cleaning set (smoke exhausters and other);
- collected dust (material) conveying, shipping and recycling;
- gas-cleaning sets automation, integration of the gas-cleaning set automatic control system into overall system of the enterprise;
- emissions monitoring;
- quality after-sales service as a guarantee of operation sustainability of the gas-cleaning set during its lifecycle.
INDUSTRIAL GAS TREATMENT 2015 will be held in the Crocus Expo international exhibition center, Moscow, Russia. For more information on the conference venue location see Venue.
The organizing committee of the INDUSTRIAL GAS TREATMENT conference encourages you to familiarize with the summary, agenda, proceedings, video and photo reports, post-event press-release of the previous conference. For the INDUSTRIAL GAS TREATMENT conference archive see Archive.
The INDUSTRIAL GAS TREATMENT 2015 conference is a part of the business programme of the WasteTech-2015 exhibition, the 9th International Exhibition for Waste Management, Recycling, Renewable Energy and Environmental Technologies. For information on the WasteTech-2015 exhibition see WasteTech-2015 exhibition.